Sunday, August 30, 2009

Catching up


It has been way to long since I updated here. Honestly, nothing big has happened but I'll catch up on a few details. Mike and I went to Myrtle Beach with friends in late July. We had a nice time although the surf was rough and we were only allowed in the ocean up to our knees. It is just nice to get away. Once we came home, it was August. That is when I get in my back to work mode. I accomplished a few things around the house but it is never as much as I plan. Lindsey and Scott bought a house and they are all moved in. She is teaching at her old alma matre, CMHS, this year! It was always her dream so here she is! Her job is four miles away from her house. Jenny & John are good too. No big changes there as of now. I am back to work and already have the UR crud I get every fall. I'm sure there is a trip to the doctor in store this week for me.

The picture is of Seneca Rocks from about 3 years ago. (I had no new pictures to post.) I should be heading back to the mountains in October so I will take pics this year and post some!

No comments:

Post a Comment