Saturday, April 4, 2009

Round Robin Challenge: By the Numbers







My entry for this Round Robin Challenge is the numbers I see each day at work. I work in an elementary school and enjoy this picture in our pre school and kindergarten hallway.
That hall at school is always cheerful and pretty!
The other picture is from Alaska. It is a sign with numbers telling the mileage from the Alaska pipeline. Maybe the reason we have so many pictures of this pipeline is because Mike works in the oil industry??

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie :)

    Wonderful photos! I especially like the clock picture. Well done!

    -carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, especially of the clock -- it's so cheerful! But the pipeline shot is very interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool clock! The pipeline is interesting too.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA...what a fun place you must work if all the clocks are that happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these! I thought for a moment (before I read your text and clicked on the picture) that the smiley clock face as a real clock. Very friendly and cheerful! And the pipeline milepost makes me interested in learning more about some of the more obscure destinations. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete