Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy #26




This is what happens when an adult child still has a key to your house (for emergencies only, of course). Actually, it made my entire week when I came home from work yesterday to this surprise! The poster was on the wall in the living room and I saw it as soon as I went up the stairs. The dining room table was all decorated and the gift basket is from wonderful grocery stores in Cincinnati. Our bedroom was decorated with streamers all over the ceiling and red balloons that covered the bed. AAAAAHHHHHHH Isn't that sweet?? We loved the surprise and the thoughtfulness and time spent in doing it. Jenny and John live about 40 minutes away so they even had to drive a ways to get here.
Thanks a bunch, you two!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! I'm sure you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that. You would think that those two would have had enough driving for awhile with the trip to Cincinnati just over. It was great to see you guys...I want some more shrimp and chocolate brownie! And can you believe that neither one of us had our cameras.

    ReplyDelete