Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to Work

It was back to work (school) today. The students were on a two hour delay. This really confuses some parents; we got lots of calls asking what time the kids have to be there if it is a two hour delay. It is good to see the kids happy to be back at school. I realize for some, school is the best place for them to be most of the time. I worried last week when we were out all week if everyone was eating at home. It was the end of the month so I'm sure some were hungry. Everyone knows this happens but I had no idea it was happening within 10 minutes of where I live. Weight Watchers began again today after work. I'm heading to my first Zumba class in about 30 minutes then to a meeting at church. We will be celebrating 200 years at church next year so we have lots to plan.

1 comment:

  1. Zumba? Fill me in...it sounds fun. Doesn't it just break your heart that kids go without food. We had a family behind us...the little girl was always over eating. They moved and I worry about her. Love the pics on the blog

    ReplyDelete