Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trapped

I told myself NOT to do this, but here I am.
I love reading other blogs but knew it was not for me.
So, I am home because of snow again and I guess all the whiteness and cold got to me.
My life does not seem nearly as busy as other blogs I read but here I am to share my life. Mike and I became empty nesters about a year and a half ago. Both girls and their husbands live close so that is the best part. We travel a lot and I catch a lot of grief from others about that. I just love to go and see other places and parts of the world. When I return home, I appreciate where I live more than ever. We are active in church here and that is our family!

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you have been biten by the bug. I lovoe it that you want to do it. I love that I am the first to comment, ever. Now I am hoping that you will be posting pic of the family, the girls and the church family. This will be a great place for you to archive you travels too. I love it. I have added you to my Google REader...have it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in as your second reader....not surprised at all that my mom beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete