Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Old Cabin


This old cabin is also in Lindsey's backyard and slightly up a hill to the left. You have to cross a creek to get to it. Mike was brave and went over to check it out. There is an old bed frame inside and a couple other items but I forget what. I never even knew it was there for about 2 years because I was always there when the leaves blocked the view. I was shocked when it appeared for me last winter. I bet if someone let us know when they were coming this way for a visit, we could take said visitor to the cabin!

2 comments:

  1. she will die when she sees those 2 pictures! i'm with you, i'll just admire from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when is the road trip to the farm? I's love to go thru the barn and check out the log cabin. How awesome. What treasures there would be.

    ReplyDelete